Thursday, February 23, 2012

Midterms

I just had a Calculus I exam today, and will be having a Biology exam tomorrow, in addition to a History paper being due on Sunday, and a Macroeconomics exam on Monday, so I'm kind of busy studying right now and don't have much time to post anything new. I got my first gaiwan about two days ago though, so I have some fun pictures and writing about that, but not much time to go into it really, so I'll just leave you all with this for today.

http://media.skysurvey.org/interactive360/index.html

This is the coolest thing in the world. I love stargazing so this is going to now be my new thing to do in the day. I don't know how it really started, but I really love to go out and look at the stars. Doesn't everyone? But one night here I decided that my coat was warm enough and the ground was frozen so I wasn't going to get mud on my coat, so it'd be good night to just lay down in the grass and stare at the stars. I was just coming home at like 9pm at night too from turning in a paper in person two minutes before it was due or something. Haha. But it was really awesome, I saw a lot of shooting stars, and so I've done it two more times since, and plan to keep on doing it now. :) Some people think I'm crazy, but I love looking at the stars and there's no better way to do it than to just lay down and look up. Who cares if it's below freezing? I only stay out for like an hour at a time. Haha.

Have fun, and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment