Friday, March 23, 2012

Update on the Mengku Rongshi Sheng Round 2!

It's even smoother than I made it out to be in my last post. A smooth sheng! I don't know quite what to do with myself. It must be because it's already 5 years old. Most shengs I've had were usually very young, between either 1 and 3 years old. I had an old one once or twice I think, somewhere around 15 years old I think. It's still very yellow, but maybe more orangeish than truly light yellow, and it's definitely not as sheng spicy as I keep expecting it to be. Haha. Heck, it's got a hint of floral in it even, and I feel like it's definitely creeping up on that lovely earthy flavor of older ones and cooked ones. I'm getting more and more curious about how it'll turn out in another 5 or so years.

No comments:

Post a Comment