Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Girl's Best Friend

You know what I love more than anything in the world? Tea. But feedback is a close 15th or something in that list. Hahaha. I have a hot yoga class tomorrow morning so I can't say much right now, but how about instead you say something? What do you like? What don't you like? What do you want from me? Without facebook "Likes" here it's hard for me to gauge what your reactions are. Although I do appreciate the nice OVER 250 HITS! Woo!

And now, as a reward for your wonderful patience with me, a picture of my new kutani set! (Please help me think of a name for the pot, I don't really name cups, but I guess this one is special and deserves it. And preferably a Japanese name, since it is Japanese.)


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful teapot! I'm excited to find out what you name it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could call it "Oshidori" which is Japanese for Mandarin Duck, which is what those birds painted on the pot and cup are.

    ReplyDelete