Monday, May 7, 2012

*eyetwitch*

Just finished my last final about 4 hours ago. Not allowed to talk about it until after the last final tomorrow morning for the entire school. So I'll just leave that at that.

Will you forgive me for being absent for so long?

I had to pack my stuff the other day. My poor sweet German baby is in storage. So guess how I had to made tea the other day?

Yes.

I have sunk to the lowest of the low.

I actually boiled water in mason jars in the microwave.

Yes.

Yes, I did.

And these weren't just regular mason jars.

Nope. These were old spaghetti sauce jars.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Yes. I am indeed a poor, poor college student indeed.

I can't wait till I get back and get a real water boiling thing and my big tea pots and infuser mugs. <3 But I will sorely miss my baby in the meantime.

And I also made the last of my Gyokuro today. I know, it's been miraculous how long I've stretched it out for. It was really at the end. But it made it one last brew, and then it was gone. And guess how I made it? Yes, in a plastic bottle with cold tap water. Hahahahaha. Oh my goodness. Whoever said making tea was hard? Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment